Resource Materials on Transformation:
Here are a few of the people who have influenced me and the development of my transformation services. If you are interested in your own personal development, you may enjoy these books and their profound wisdom. They will likely do for you what they have done for me – change your life!
Founder and Director, The Center For Transformational Presence
Alan is my mentor and trainer. His wonderful books and training are the foundation for my work:
- Create a World That Works, Tools for Personal and Global Transformation, Alan Seale and Cheryl Dorsey,2011
- The Manifestation Wheel, A Practical Process for Creating Miracles, 2009
- The Power of Your Presence, 2009
- Soul Mission and Life Vision, Recognize Your True Gifts and Make a Mark in the World, 2003
- Intuitive Living, A Sacred Path, 2001
Master spiritual thinker and author who has guided the awakening hearts and minds of many people, including mine.
- The Power of Now, A Guide To Spiritual Enlightenment, 2010
- Stillness Speaks, 2009
- A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life Purpose, 2006
Wayne W. Dyer, PhD
A thought leader on creating personal change. American philosopher, self-help author, and a motivational speaker.
- I Can See Clearly Now, 2014
- Co-Creating At It’s Best – A conversation Between Masters, with Esther Hicks, 2014
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao, 2012
Author of the classic wisdom tradition, The Tao Ta Ching. Here are the translations I like:
- LaoTzu and James Leffe, 2012
- Translation by Stephen Mitchell, 2009
- Taking the Path of Zen, Robert Atiken, 1998
Synthesizes all the principals I hold dear with practical tools for change.
- EMERGENCE, Seven Steps for Radical Life Change, 2015
The Hermetic Principles
These are the energetic laws of the universe, first recorded as wisdom traditions from Egypt and Greece, and attributed to Hermes Trismegistus in the 1300s, though translations are evidenced in the East much earlier. While source material is limited, they are the foundation for early religious teachings in Christianity, esoteric Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism, along with the renaissance developments of astronomy, physics, chemistry and mental alchemy These publications on transformation in the last two centuries are the spring board for what we now call new age thought.
- Dr. Jane Ma/ati Smith, The Emerald Tablet of Hermes & The Kybalion, 2008
- Doreen Virtue, PhD, Divine Magic, The Seven Sacred Secrets of Manifestation, 2006
- Dr. M. Doreal, The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Translation and Interpretation, 1996
- Saint Germain, Studies in Alchemy, Formulas for Self-Transformation, 1985, 1993
- William Walker Atkinson, As Three Initiates, The Kabalion, 1908
Jerry and Esther Hicks
The Abraham series of teachings on the Law of Attraction has created new awareness and thought change worldwide.
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning To Manage Your Desires, 2013
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Emotions Be Your Guide, 2012
- The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships, 2009
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, Living the Art of Allowing, 2006
I am grateful to my friends who are professionals as well as superb photographers. Please enjoy seeing more of their work at the following sites:
- Frank Becker, Esquire – Beach Walk, Kayaker, and the photos of me in the burgundy dress
More of his work can be seen at The Time Photography – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcia Hopkins, Ph.D. – The Clouds with Statue
More of her work can be found at Marcia Lamont Hopkins Photography http://marcia-hopkins.squarespace.com/
I took the following photos: The Bridge pictures , Ginkgo Tree, Karnak Temple and Water Lilly